Voting=Death to Kittens

Written by Mark Van Steenwyk : January 28, 2007

I think I may have shared this a while ago, but when I stumbled upon it today in among my digital pics, I chuckled and thought I’d share it once again.

The only think I’d change about the picture is that I’d take out the word “republican.” Anytime anyone votes anywhere, kittens die. It is as simple as that. So, if you must vote, weigh the consequences of your vote very carefully.

Comments

8 Responses to “Voting=Death to Kittens”

1. dlw on January 28th, 2007 2:48 pm

Goodbye Bible, Hello Folk Religion!

dlw

2. jazztheologian on January 28th, 2007 3:26 pm

It does seem that way. And maybe it should for those who are part of the kingdom revolution. Kittens die no matter how we vote and depending on the times its only a matter of degrees.

blessings,
    jt

3. Mike on January 28th, 2007 3:47 pm

Voting does seem like a complete loss. Although I believe it can’t be as bad as it seems. It must be just me.

4. markvans on January 28th, 2007 3:59 pm

Hmmm…sometimes when we vote, perhaps, kittens just suffer. It depends upon the candidate, I think. ;)

5. Nate on January 28th, 2007 8:33 pm

Mark, I tend to agree with you more than disagree… and I’m appreciating the humorous spin.

6. Dave C on January 29th, 2007 1:36 pm

Seeing that I hate kittens…

7. dlw on January 29th, 2007 6:46 pm

I say in the worse case scenario, vote for the candidate whose party got at least 5% of the vote in the last election and who has accepted the least amount of contributions in excess of 50 dollars per person…

You can hold your nose and say a prayer for the kitten whose life has been sacrificed during the process…
    dlw

8. Dave C on January 29th, 2007 9:10 pm

I just wonder if there is a direct dead kitten/votes counted correlation? Like, if there’s voter fraud, would there be even more dead kittens? Or does fraud actually start affecting puppies as well?

In that case, whose going to clean up the mess? Then we will be holding our noses, with all those dead animals around.